AVW have been busy adding lots of useful new features to our stage automation software QAxis. The list of new features include:
- Fast (FINS) Ethernet communications added.
- DMX over sACN output for LX integration
- PosiStageNet output for AV integration.
- OSC input for external triggering of cues.
- MTC input for timecode sync to external systems.
- Named Presets (deads/trims) added.
- Time/distance display added to complete each move.
- Weight readout added.
- Improved speed calculator function.
- Improved setting up page.
- Improved High and Low soft limits reporting.
- Improved Help including links to ‘How to’ YouTube videos.
- Show Log added that logs user input and system error codes.
- Running show clock.
- Maximum speed indicator for when Master/group speed sliders have altered the programmed speed
- Loop function added.
We look forward to working with you again soon!